HVAC Maintenance Plan in Fredricksburg, Dumfries, Stafford, VA and the Surrounding Areas
Maintaining the long-term health of your unit
If regular maintenance has been completed and your system requires further attention, we will make a recommendation to help resolve any issues. Regular maintenance will help maintain your unit’s efficiency and extend its life.
Having a maintenance agreement will give you priority scheduling and preferred rate pricing, a 15% discount on service calls, and waives after-hours service charges if something happens after normal business hours.
Maintenance checks include
- Replace or clean air filter
- Lubricate all moving parts
- Check operating efficiency
- Tighten electrical connections
- Clean evaporator and condenser coils if needed
- Clear condensate drain lines
- Measure volts or amps on motor
Maintenance checks also include monitoring of refrigerant pressures, cleaning and adjusting burner assembly, testing safety controls, and cleaning heat exchangers.